First Cleanse is a 14 day, all natural herbal cleanse formulated specifically for the ‘first time’ or ‘sensitive’ cleanser. It is designed to gently stimulate the cleansing and detoxification process of the body’s 7 channels of elimination: the liver, lungs, colon, kidneys, blood, skin, and lymphatic system.
First Cleanse is strong enough to be effective, yet gentle enough that it will not cause ‘cleansing reactions’ which may occur when performing a more advanced cleanse. Cleansing reactions include mild headaches, nausea, and flu like symptoms that occur if you detoxify too quickly. First Cleanse has a very gentle action on the colon. It does not contain laxative herbs such as casgara sagrada or senna.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are suffering from constipation, you will want to (a) use our advanced cleansing productCleanseSMART, and skip First Cleanse or (b) take our CleanseMORE product as needed along with First Cleanse (CleanseMORE will offer additional bowel support to a constipated but ‘sensitive’ cleanser performing First Cleanse)
Renew Life Total Body Cleanses are designed to work regardless of diet and lifestyle. If you would like dietary suggestions, you may view our recommendations.
Directions for use
Take 2 capsules of First Cleanse 1 in the morning, and 2 capsules of First Cleanse 2 in the evening.
PLEASE NOTE: Increasing your water intake is recommended as water will help with the cleansing process and keep your body hydrated.
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale) 4:1 Extract400mg
- Artichoke Leaf (Cynara scolymus) 4:1 Extract200mg
- Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) 5:1 Extract100mg
- Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum)100mg
- Red Clover Flower (Trifolium pratense)100mg
- Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa) 4:1 Extract100mg
- Beet Leaf (Beta vulgaris)50mg
- Corn Silk (Zea mays)50mg
- Hawthorn Berry (Crataegus oxyacantha)50mg
- Mullein Leaf (Verbascum thapsus)50mg
- Oregano Leaf (Origanum vulgare)50mg
- Parsley Leaf (Petroselinum crispum)50mg
- Yarrow Flower (Achillea millefolium)50mg
- Yellowdock Root (Rumex crispus)50mg
Ingredients: Dandelion Root Extract (Taraxacum officianale), Vegetable Capsule Shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), Artichoke Leaf Extract (Cynara scolysmus), Burdock Root Extract (Arctium lappa), Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum), Red Clover Flower (Trifolium pratense), Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma longa), Beet Leaf (Beta vulgaris), Corn Silk (Zea mays), Hawthorn Berry (Crataegus oxyacantha), Mullein Leaf (Verbascum thapsus), Oregano Leaf (Origanum vulgare), Parsley Leaf (Petroselinum crispum), Yarrow Flower (Achillea millefolium), Yellowdock Root (Rumex crispus)
- Magnesium (from magnesium hydroxide)150mg
- Rhubarb Root (Rheum palmatum)200mg
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra)100mg
- Marshmallow Root (Athaea officinalis)100mg
- Triphala (made up of the 3 ingredients below)
- Belleric Myrobalan Fruit (Terminalia bellirica)100mg
- Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia chebula)100mg
- Indian Gooseberry Fruit (Emblica officinalis)100mg
Ingredients: Magnesium (from magnesium hydroxide), Rhubarb Root (Rheum palmatum), Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra), Marshmallow Root (Athaea officinalis), Vegetable Capsule Shell (hypromellose, water), Belleric Myrobalan Fruit (Terminalia bellirica), Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit (Terminalia chebula), Indian Gooseberry Fruit (Emblica officinalis)
Contains no nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, mustard seeds, wheat, celery, gluten, lactose, yeast, egg, dairy, soy, crustaceans, shellfish, fish, animal products, added salt or sugar, artificial colour or preservatives, binders or fillers.
Renew Life does not use genetically modified ingredients. All ingredients are Non-GMO / GMO-Free.
Must be used within the framework of a healthy way of life and not to be used like substitutes of a varied and balanced diet. Consult a health care practitioner if you have not had a bowel movement in more than 7 days. Do not use if pregnant or lactating. Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 12. Do not exceed daily dose recommended. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.