LEAN MUSCLE BUILDER FOR QUALITY GAINS IN SIZE & STRENGTH
Plateau-breakthrough system, scientifically formulated to promote muscle growth, power & strength for active individuals. Muscle Fuel Anabolic has been engineered by a passionate team of scientists with their focus on extreme muscle growth, strength and muscle recovery. At USN we’re proud to present this powerful muscle shake that is leading the way in potency and quality. It contains a number of bioactive nutrients that when taken as directed can support optimal muscle function,1 reduce fatigue,2 support immune function3 and protein metabolism.4 The six-stage Anabolic Protein Matrix contains excellent sources of protein including Whey Protein Concentrate & Isolate, Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate and High Isoflavone Soy Protein Isolate. Protein supports optimal muscle recovery and lean muscle growth through their beneficial impact on nitrogen retention 4. A high-quality vitamin and mineral blend is added to aid efficient oxygen transportation (vital for exercise performance),5 glycogen (the storage form of carbohydrates) metabolism (including carbohydrate storage) 6 and the protection of cells from oxidative damage.7 USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic is a convenient, tasty meal replacement shake available in a variety of flavours and perfect for any time of the day or night.
CORE INGREDIENTS OF MUSCLE FUEL ANABOLIC:
- 50g servings of Anabolic High Protein Matrix.
- Power and recovery during high intensity exercise
- Ultra-pure Immune, Fatigue and Mass support nutrients
- Cell damage protection
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Muscle fuel Anabolic is a scientifically engineered muscle building MRP supplement, formulated for healthy individuals and athletes that are serious about healthy living and building muscle mass.
- It should not be used by persons under the age of 18 years.
- It should not be used for weight loss.
- For bodybuilders and athletes or individuals on a mass gaining plan.
- Food supplements should not replace a varied balanced diet and healthy active lifestyle.
|Serving Size: 3 Scoops (150g)
Of Which Sugars
of which saturates
|Avena Sativa (Green Oats)||67mg||100mg|
| Recommended Daily Allowance (Commission Directive 2008/100/EC).
Amino Acid Profile (gram/100g)
- Carb Matrix (Maltodextrin, Dextrose monohydrate, Fructose)
- Protein Matrix (Whey protein concentrate, Soy protein isolate, Egg albumen, Calcium caseinate, Milk protein concentrate)
- Creatine monohydrate
- MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) oil (from coconut)
- ß-Hydroxy ß-methylbutyric acid (HMB)
- Tri-calcium phosphate
- Rice starch
- Magnesium lactate
- Potassium citrate
- Creatine HCl
- Cocoa powder (only in chocolate variant), Stabiliser (Cellulose gum)
- Avena sativa
- Glutamine peptide
- L-ascorbic acid
- Non-nutritive sweetener: Sucralose
- Sunflower oil
- D-alpha tocoferol acetate
- Anti-caking agent (Silicium dioxide)
- Zinc glycinate
- D-calcium pantothenate
- Tolerase™L (pH-stable lactase)
- Thiamine HCl
- Vitamin A palmitate
- Folic acid
- Colour: E124
- Red beet powder (only in Strawberry variant)
Add 3 scoops to 500-600ml of cold water. Use a blender or hand held shaker for about 30 seconds.
Have 1 to 2 servings daily (servings may be halved).
IMPORTANT: Persons under 80kg’s - Have 2 servings per day for the first 5 days and only 1 serving per day there-after. Persons over 80kg’s - Have 2-3 servings per day for the first 5 days and 1-2 servings per day there-after.
Allergens: Cow’s milk, Soy, Egg and Gluten. Ingredients may contain traces of tree nuts, peanuts and crustaceans.